As you may have read in one of my past posts, I am a little (okay, a lot) obsessed with Pinterest. I have tons of decorating ideas, diy projects, vacations, books, recipes all pinned away waiting for me to actually do some of them one of these days.
I have decided that I really should put some of these hours of pinning to good use. I will try out a new recipe that I have pinned at least once a weekend.
I started this on Sunday, and my first recipe I choose was the Lasagna Soup. It seemed like a easy recipe, I had the ingredients on hand and it looked super yummy!


You can find the recipe here from A Farm Girl's Dabbles. My review? Well, it was super yummy! One of my daughter's actually gave me a high-five, and my husband said it was a keeper. I say that is a pretty good review from the family.
I did a few minor changes to the recipe however, I used ground beef instead of the sausage, and I added some Italian Seasoning, and Fennel Seeds. Next time, I make it I will make it with the sausage. I am sure that would make it even more delicious.
If you happen to make this, let me know what you think. Or if you've found a great recipe on Pinterest that you've tried, please share.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com