It's here! I have reached the 6 week mark of the One Room Challenge. The challenge was to transform a room in 6 weeks, and here it is. Thank you so much Linda for opening up this fun challenge (aka kick in my rear) to all bloggers in your link up party.
Let's take a little stroll down memory lane for a bit, shall we? This is what the room looked like before.
This little space is connected to my 12 year old daughter's room. It was sort of in this transitional mode, since her older sister just moved out of their shared bedroom into her own bedroom. It needed a little updating from little kid space to the fun "eye rolling... I know!" age that she has now entered.
Actually, she is quite a good kid. I shouldn't paint such a bad picture of her. Guess we all go through those fun years, right?











And BAM! just like that it is transformed!































So there it is. I have a few minor tweaking to do. If you have eagle eyes, you may have noticed some of the moldings are missing, and I need to repaint the door molding. If you didn't see those things, please disregard.
Also, I ordered this fun tassel garland to put on her chalkboard wall. Unfortunately it has not arrived yet, but I will post photos of it once it's here.


I am pretty happy with the way things turned out in this space and I think my daughter is pretty happy as well. Fun times should be had in this space with her friends and maybe she'll let her sister in once in awhile. Heck, I might go in there and hide from time to time.

Please go visit our lovely hostess Linda's blog, Calling it Home. You will be able to see the MANY other bloggers that linked up to this fun challenge as well. So many good projects and spaces were transformed, I was shocked and excited to follow them all during these past 6 weeks.

And guess what? Linda is hosting another round in April. I have just the room I want to tackle too!
Shh... don't tell my husband. If you have a blog and didn't link up this time, you will have your chance this spring!

Thank you all who visited my blog during these weeks, and those that left encouraging words. It was so nice and SO appreciated. Thank you, thank you!!!


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com