I am so itching to redo our Master Bedroom. I have it all basically planned out but I am torn on one thing.. the wall color.

We have been repainting all our main living areas white, and I LOVE it. It's so bright and clean feeling, and makes me happy. Weird, I know but true

I thought I'd do the same in the bedroom and master bath area but I've been loving the really dark grey or even dark navy I've been seeing pop up as well. Since this is a bedroom, I don't mind it being really dark in color.

But I'm still torn none the less, so I thought I see if you could help a girl out. What would you do?

I am going to spare you from seeing photos of the horrid room in its current state. Maybe later.

This however is my bedding, just to give you an idea. My furniture is dark wood, and I will be adding a linen color headboard. You can see my whole plan of ideas on Pinterest here.

 
 
So.... dark???
 
Dear Lillie
 
Tom Scheerer
 
 
Or white???



Pottery Barn

Steven Gambrel
Love to know your thoughts?
Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com