Remember this 1930's Lebus dressing table in a sorry state? 
 Paint falling off amongst other ailments and home to the largest spider! ugh!
 Here she is now! We went for a gloss finish as it needed to be wipeable in it's new home, a dog grooming parlour!

 And I was under strict instruction to add a little distressing. There is a new mirror to be added, the frame of which will be painted to match...but I haven't finished it yet.
New knobs finish it off nicely and they all match now. 

In other breaking news, look what I got! I saw it in a shop window and fell head over heels in love. Especially as I was born in 1970 and am indeed a bit of a purveyor of fine accoutrements! But it was £19.99 so I didn't buy it. Until today, when I called in to the shop and found this one with a small hole in the back that can't be seen from the front and it was £7! I am one happy lady!

And yes, that is a hole in the floor at the side of it.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com