I have to say there was a period of time where I wasn't too fond of World Market, just as I wasn't too crazy about West Elm a few years back. But NOW, I am loving both stores so much!

Here are a few fun summer items that I found at World Market. You just may want to pick up a few.





 
 
 














Okay, someone please give me a beach house stat! Or at least let me help you decorate one. I am dying!
This bicycle line is too cute. I can totally see them in one of those cute houses at Seabrook.
What's your favorite new item? Anything you are going to rush out and get? If you don't have a World Market near you, there is free shipping this weekend.

Happy Memorial Weekend!


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com