My friend Theresa and I hit the boot sale this morning and I did really well. I mean, REALLY well.  I scored this little beauty for 20p. The sellers were astonished I wanted it and were glad to see it go.


Swoon! It was love at first sight... and it's actually not that little!



A bit of bird poo was no deterrent...


Look at that chippy loveliness! And dirt.


Best of all, I didn't get told off by the husband. I told him I would paint some lovely wordage on the glass and hang it on a wall and he said he ''gets it''. So thanks to Drew Pritchard and his TV show 'Salvage Hunters' my husband is turned on to architectural salvage! Progress!

Anyway, he couldn't tell me off for spending 20p could he?

I did get in trouble for buying a half bike that fits onto an adult bike as I'm still failing to teach my daughter to ride a bike. He didn't ''get'' that. Probably because we currently don't have an adult bike...but that is easily remedied!

And it was a bargain.

Still not quite finished this...


But it's coming along just fine!


Yes, I'm going hardcore again! The Marmite of furniture painting. Milk paint. Shield your eyes Curtise!

Happy weekend!






Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com