I have a new desk!

Excuse the extension cable! We need a new socket.


Remember THIS?


Well, I just wasn't getting around to finishing the stool. So this poor thing has been shuffled around from room to room, driving the husband mad in the process. But I started thinking, would it fit in the living room? And we've decided to get rid of some furniture we never use, and this now fits beautifully. 

I went to the boot sale with my dear friend yesterday and scored some treasures. Most of them all from the same lady.

I love a bit of vintage wire! 

Possibly for the kitchen or the bathroom.

For my new desk!

  A beaten up old metal filing box.



  French sheet music with a lovely cover.



And at Fridays flea I got this lovely crate with a delightful label. 
Come on, you didn't think I could do a post about my new finds without there being a crate involved?



I love this label.



 One day I will show you the armoire type thing that sits on the upstairs landing where the crates live. We have a tiny bathroom with no storage so all the towels and things go in the armoire. Which is crying out for a makeover. Obviously.

Inside this crate, folded up in the bottom was this bit of paper...


I don't know if this shop still exists in West Ealing but we have family there so I can find out. I thought it'd be cool to paint onto a plain crate. And that might be mouse poo folded up in it. Nice.

I've done one bleach treatment on my table top and it's drying out as I type. I think I might do another tomorrow.

Come back soon to see if it's worked!
blackbirdhasspoken
 
125x125


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com