Okay so for my dining room makeover I decided I needed a long flat plate rack. The room isn't big so it had to be flat so that people can still squeeze by it.

I got this one on eBay, I've shown you before...


Well, tragedy of tragedies. It's too small. My carefully collected wares (if it's under £1 I'll have it) do not fit on here at all.

So, seeing as I'm now a Master Carpenter I figured I could make one. I mean, how hard could it be? Men seem to manage it and they can't understand a garment care label or use a washing machine properly.
So I set about measuring my crapola and designed a larger plate rack.

It would have been so great. People would have been emailing me just begging me to reproduce it for them. I'd probably have had to start a new company.

But seeing as I'm car-less and struggle to get timber, I thought I'd have another little look on eBay. And I found one. It wasn't cheap but I had pay pal money from selling some junk so that makes it free really. And a lot less hassle than getting timber and having to start a brand new company.


You can see how much bigger it is...


Obviously the one I nearly built would have been just like this. Or better. 

I haven't got much further on at all with the room. The radiator man never came and I've been too busy to track him down. I forgot how hard it is to achieve anything in the school holidays between playdates and day trips. But I'm not complaining. Constance is great company and we are enjoying the lazy mornings.


Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com