It's been a while. I wish I had some fabulous reason for my absence. Like I've finished the Edwardian wardrobe. (Not true.) Or finished the Christmas decs. (Not quite.) Or done all my Christmas shopping and cards. (Fat chance.) Or even put the catches on the country cottage doors? (Not just yet.)

All I can say is that it's scientific fact that time speeds up in December. But I did get to the bottom of this ironing pile which was becoming dangerous to small children and cats...


Can you imagine if there was an avalanche?

So with no brilliant achievements to report, I'll share some cool secondhand scores with you instead.



I got this lovely (rein)deer skin rug from this mornings boot sale for £5. I've since had a little look at the price of them on eBay and I'm very pleased. Very Christmassy. Unless you have a soft spot for reindeer.

And this dressing table stool I picked up for a tenner at the Flea market...



I thought it would go with my desk...


Same legs. And I love the muted colours of the needlepoint upholstery but I think I might attempt to remove it and wash it and re-stuff the seat.



And I'll probably do a paint job on the wood too.

Bad Bobby likes that it dips in the middle as it makes a cosy nest...


I'm just waiting for something I ordered from the Betterware catalogue (of all places!) to arrive and then I'll share the Christmas decorations with you.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com