The light is not good today but we dragged it outside for its photo shoot. Let me just remind you of the 'before' (which is not a proper before as the top has been refinished and the drawer bases replaced!)


And now?


It doesn't look too frantic when you see it all together...







You don't distress it, the paint just flakes off where it feels like it. There's not a great deal of control or symmetry.




 

So what do you think? Honestly? I know everyone is very kind here in the world of blog. But would you really give it room space? Does anyone think I've ruined it? 
Just curious. I really like it. I think it makes a change from flat chalk painted pieces! So I won't be offended. 

You can see more about the painting process here 


   

 
 
 








Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com