You'll never guess what I found at yesterdays boot sale!



Continuing on with the patchwork theme...
The seller said it was vintage 60's. Upon closer inspection I realised it's probably made in Asia and not vintage at all.


Anyway it looks horrendous on! It's clearly a message from God that I must not chop up those curtains to make a skirt!

My other finds were more successful.

A pile of vintage kitchen linens...


An Ironstone gravy boat...


This is a tiny metal dustpan and brush for a child. Because you must train them at an early age to do the chores...


And last of all, and my favourite thing...


Not that I'm a big glove wearer...



...but I'm sure I can think of something else to go inside.

Anyhow, enough of all this shopping nonsense. I'm itching to get home, track down the radiator man and make some progress on the dining room! Time is passing fast and I need this room done before our visitors come in September. Mind you, there's nothing like a deadline to help me crack on.

Knick of Time Tuesday





Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com