I'm so pleased with what I found at a charity shop in York the other day.





It's not just one handmade patchwork curtain...


But a whole pair!


The linings have to be removed as they are too far gone but the curtains are just grand, they just need a good wash.

I'm so excited by their discovery! I might try one at the kitchen window? Or I could piece them together and make a quilt? Or a door curtain for the hall? Or chop them up and make a skirt like Vix's? I love her skirt! But would I wear it? I'm not as brave as Vix. Ooh decisions, decisions...

And the best part was the price. They were £5!  As I paid the lady said, ''I only put them out this morning!''
And that is why I never walk past a charity shop! You never know what they'll have and the good stuff goes fast!

We had two exquisite and genuine Radley handbags donated to our shop the other day! I priced them high and they had both sold before I made it back upstairs. (When I say ''high'' someone still got an absolute bargain!)

Gotta love charity shops!

Funky Junks Party junk
blackbirdhasspoken

Knick of Time Tuesday


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com