The electrician came yesterday to hang my £4 car boot sale light with my £4 chazzed ceiling rose and I'm so thrilled. I keep gazing at it and getting told off for leaving the lights on. I need to caulk around the edges and paint the ceiling rose before the big reveal. But the rose and the light were made for each other. Don't you love it when two second hand things look great together?

Anyway, I'm also not showing you because I'm working on this;


It's very big! I've finished the bottom part with a new technique and I'm working on the top. For some reason I decided not to use home made chalk paint so I'm scrubbing EVERY INCH with fine wire wool and white spirit to remove the waxed finish. It's actually quite satisfying if you don't mind the smell.

But while I work on this, the room is filled with piles of crap that normally sit inside.
I'm toying with the idea of taking out the glass and adding chicken wire instead. The only thing is, the displayed things will get dusty. I don't like cleaning.

What do you think about chicken wire? Yay or nay?



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com