I've finally finished my window!



Remember this window I got at the car boot sale for 20p?

completely adorable
And how I said I planned to use it on the dining room wall? As you do.

To tie in the window with the bread boards, I thought it would be cool and quirky to paint the glass of the window to make it look as though it had come out of an old bakery, perhaps via Drew Pritchard and it had cost an arm and a leg and made some damn fine telly in the process.

Also I needed a word with an even number of letters so I could centre it nicely either side of the window frame. 'Bakery' worked!

So I designed some text that fit the window.
And here's the outcome.







I still need to hang it on the wall...

It was soooo easy. Much easier than I thought. I'll be back soon with how I did this. You know, in case you want to turn your dining room into a bakery too.

{I've now spilled the beans on how I did this so you can check that out HERE.}


Knick of Time Tuesday



Elizabeth and Co.
Family Home and Life
Funky junk


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com