Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, whom are celebrity stylists and fashion designers have teamed up with Pottery Barn and created a collection for PB Teen.
It's so cute. It has a vintage and whimsical look to this collection.
Take a look at some of their collection that was released yesterday.


















 
 I love everything about this line. I love the animal hooks, the unicorn head, the ticking stripe bean bag cover, the gold on the pillows.... okay....everything. Of course this line had to come out after I've already redone both my daughters' rooms! I still might be able to add a few of these to their rooms though.
Do you love this line as much as I do? What's your favorite item?



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com