I'm afraid I've had little time to work on my doors. We spent much of yesterday clearing the garden of accumulated DIY crapola and taking it to the tip. I was very good and didn't bring anything home. There might have been a long lingering glance at a beaten up chest of drawers but I was very restrained. The reason for this clear up? A big storm is due this evening and we don't want to be responsible for one of our stray doors flying through someones window in the middle of the night. We are battening down the hatches, moving flower pots and garden furniture out of harms way.

This morning we set off at 6.20 to sell at the local boot sale. It was tipping it down when we left but dried up fast and we did very well. So well that Jason wants to do another next weekend. I'm happy to wait til spring!

I'll show you what I found a few weeks ago for £2 at the boot sale...


 This galvanised metal basket was £2. The top was nice metal. The bottom was coated in green plastic rather like the handles of an old shopping basket. I spotted potential but I must have spent two hours scraping off all the plastic with a knife! 


This little enamel number I bought separately from eBay to make it look like an old swimming pool locker. Erm, from a really big pool with one and a half thousand lockers. Hmm, I didn't think that through. Anyway, it adds a bit of industrial chic to the towel pile.

And without mentioning the 'C' word, (it's improper until after Hallowe'en) look at this years bauble harvest so far!


This is my favourite, it dangles on a spring...


It was very hard to photograph as it wouldn't stop bouncing!

This one is massive...


These two are unusual



I've never seen one like this before...



...it's indented on both sides...


...and this one is just beautiful...


We're going to be gearing up for our Hallowe'en party this week so I'll be back soon to show you the decorations.

Stay safe in the storm! 



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com