Woops, so I was supposed to be posting this yesterday but this week sort of got the best of me.
I would like to say that I have a lot of things to tell you about that I accomplished since last week, but sadly that would be a lie. Dang, how long can redoing a simple tiny room take? Hopefully, no longer than 6 weeks! haha

So, anyway...I will make this post short and sweet. Here is where I am today.


I started painting a plain white cheap mirror from Target green.


I finished the chalkboard wall and have started the first level of the ombre wall.

Still on the search of possible new wall scone lighting for this room, and I am looking for one of these...


I have seem these online at Pottery Barn, Serena and Lily and many other sites, but they are all close to $100. That's not a price I will good about spending on a laundry basket for a 12 year olds' room.
I did see some at Homegoods, a few months ago and am kicking myself for not getting one.
If you know of anywhere else I should search, please let me know.

Thanks and I will hope to show you more progress next week. Have a great weekend!

Missed out on the first two weeks? Here's week one and week two. Or want to see what other bloggers that are linking up are doing? See here


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com