Yes I'm jumping on the bandwagon to review my last years adventures in paint. Admittedly I only have half a year to choose from as I didn't start this until June. It may be brief...

 Before: Gold plastic picture frame

After...
Ta-daa!

Before...

After... ( a long time after!)

and why not?




Before: Every door in the house was like this! And the walls were green too. And the carpets!

After: A little more traditional without the expense of replacing every door!


Before...

After... (but before the braid that finished it off)


Before: tangoed

After some F&B lovin'



Before

After



Before

After



Before

After

Close up



Before

After



Before: Horrendous!

Wait! Bring back the carpet!

After. Well worth the wait!

My favourite decoration


But my finest moment of 2012?


Has to be this one.


Wehey!

Happy New Year Folks!x

Linking with It's So Very Cheri
Setting for Four 
Three Mango Seeds 
and Cupcakes and Crinoline
for their joint linky party.
 
  and Funky Junk Interiors SNS


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com