Well not me! My poor six year old who isn't allowed a pink bedroom. (What a cruel mum I am!)
I spied this little tree at Sundays boot sale and thought it would make madam happy.


This is the only decoration in the house so far. Everything else is on torturous hold until the flooring goes down.
I thought the pink tree would be the perfect place to display our collection of 1950's plastic decorations.


 Some have little dangly bells that hook on...






And of course we had to top the tree with a vintage fairy.


 At least one corner of the house is looking festive. And I'm happy with the knowledge that there will be no more pink anywhere in the rest of the house! This is so wrecking the French country vibe I was aiming for. Well the tree and the damn princesses.



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com