...the floors are done! The furniture is back, the tree is up and there's not a pot hole in sight.


What a difference it makes! The house is so much lighter and brighter. All the skirting still needs painting but that can wait... I was in a hurry to get the decorations up. I hope you're not all Christmassed out already because there are LOTS of pictures in this post!


Our tree complete with vintage red-head fairy...


Decorations galore...


Old and new...


...but mostly old!



From special friends...






and I think this is my favourite bauble this year...


along with the fairy my daughter 'made' in playgroup...

The stockings are up...





Obviously mine is the biggest!

  

I found a use for the vintage print tray and had more than enough vintage Christmas tat to fill it!







 And made use of the old crate for bauble overspill...


 Decorations continue up the stairs...


And in the hallway...






and lest we forget what it's all about...


But this one is going to make you all so jealous! My creative daughter was desperate for some card which I duly provided, and she came up with this!


No we're not sure what it is either, but lucky me! I shall be expected to get this out every year! (Why didn't I give her nice white craft card??!)

And I'm yet to tackle the dining room...


 Linking with It's so very Cheri 
And Carters Cottage; My Monday muse
And Faith Hope and Charity Shopping 

and Whimsical Prespective: Collections


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com