Are you about done decorating yet? I think I am done. I just have to go around and clean up after myself and this tornado that I've created. Oh the joys of the holidays! No, seriously I am excited and happy that I can now relax and enjoy the festive decor.
Today I thought I'd share my mantels.

 

 

 

 
 
I thought I'd share one shot with the Holiday setting screen saver on the tv. One of our silly little traditions is to play the fake fireplace one during our Christmas dinner.


Even though, I am dying to makeover this brick fireplace, I'm sort of loving this mantel the best.

 
 






 







I added fresh garland to the fireplace mantels this year, and I really love the look it brings.
I will also be back and let you know how I made those PEACE letters.
I am linking up to a couple other blogs, so go on over and check out the MANY other ways you can decorate your mantel, if you haven't already. Just click on the pictures below and enjoy!
ALSO, be sure to click here, to see my giveaway!

The Lettered Cottage



 
Categories: , ,


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com