I did the unthinkable this morning. My alarm went off at 6 and I went back to sleep. We had a disturbed night thanks to the teenagers next door and I just could not function.
I eventually got to the boot sale at 10.30 which is VERY late for me. The sun shone a bit but it was freezing.

Want to see what I found?
A very old childrens book with beautiful colour illustrations...


I'm tempted to cut it up...is that dreadful?

Yet another vintage chopping board. I cannot resist...

I love all the cuts in the wood...

This curiously shaped wicker basket? It will be given a paint treatment and possibly wall mounted somewhere.



And last of all this ugly table...

Not old, but very sturdy...


I'm seeing it with a padded top and painted legs as a bedroom bench...


rather like this? Obviously it will make the master bedroom every bit as glamourous as this one. I feel a trip to Dunelm Mill coming on, in a quest for foam...

And who has nicked the dolls bed today?


Fat Freddy. And he wants you all to know he's got plenty of room and he does not appreciate my rude comments about his weight!

Enjoy the bank holiday!

Linking with Blackbird has Spoken: Op shop Show Off



 Me and My Shadow: Magpie Monday

and From my Front Porch to Yours: Treasure Hunt Thursday


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com