I thought I'd share some fun finds on a recent HG shopping trip last week.


 
A nice textured burlap/linen type fabric bench, for $99.

 
 
Some great chalkboards with a shabby chic paint treatment.
 
 
A cute lamp and shade for a girl's bedroom.


A cute boho-inspired quilt that would be cute in a girl's room as well. I love the colors on this one.
Too bad I already purchased the bedding for my #3 girl's room already.
 
 
And who couldn't use a woven monkey? Actually, call me bananas but I think this would be sort of cute in a girl's room too.
 
So, I came away with a few good finds that I'll share later. I forgot to take photos of them. Figures.
Have you found any good treasures at HomeGoods lately? Will you be rushing out to find the monkey?

Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com