My brother and I were up at 6.30 to hit the boot sale. What a lovely day it's going to be. It wasn't freezing for a change and the sun shone.

There must have been an auction yesterday as the boot sale was rammed. The best thing I found was a humongous set of Gaydon Melamine picnic/camping ware.


There's actually eight of everything apart from the cups and there are six of those. These are quite covetable among the camper van enthusiasts, and the vintage caravanners. I recognise them because we had some when we were kids. We had the Magic Roundabout set.

This lot was £8. A fraction of what they fetch on eBay...


I also found some unworn snow boots for my daughter to grow into. £2 a pair.


I stockpile good quality footwear for her so we never need to buy it at full price. I also got her a Disney Princess dress. Like we don't have enough of those!

We sped round the boot sale and went to a second one which wasn't even on. Stupid. We would've spent longer at the first one had we known. So that was a stuff up.

I'm sure we can fit in a charity shop or two whilst we are up here to make up for it. Happy Sunday!

Linking with Me and my shadow: Magpie Monday
and Blackbird has spoken: Op shop show off


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com