Well, if that title doesn't grab you, I don't know what will...

Sorry for my blogging absence. You'll never guess what I've been up to.

If you are hankering after a house full of dust, both upstairs and down, to make your spring cleaning really worthwhile, I thoroughly recommend sanding your stairs.

Offending glue covered step


If you're lucky your husband might come in when you're halfway through and start bitching about the state of the house.

I would just ignore him if I were you and plough on.

Flippin' gorgeous...

Before you start hoovering up the mess, you might want to countersink 20 or so screws that the previous owners needlessly put into the staircase...


Great. You're one step closer to the staircase of your dreams. Just several hours of filling, caulking, sanding, priming and painting to go.



Still no news of Mrs Bolden our missing school teacher. We are all hoping she might return to work on Tuesday. She is constantly in our thoughts and prayers.


Categories:


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com